The Wrongest Product Awards
The Wrongest Product Awards will go to those products (and their designers) that embody the least amount of redeeming value while incurring the use of unnecessary, often gratuitous, materials or energy.
How is this relevant to EcoOptimism, you might ask? Easy – it shows how extraneous so many products are, often in a “what-were-they-thinking” sense.
Nominations are open. Send yours to ImNotBuyinIt (at) EcoOptimism.com.
Wrongest Product Awards nominations:
- Rustic Chicken Coop
- BrightLight pillows
- Underwear with advertising
- Pre-peeled plastic wrapped bananas
- Plug-in air fresheners
- Air conditioned pants
- Robot screen cleaner
- Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- Banana Slicer
- Faux nature in Skymall
- Pet Treat Maker
- Single Serving Coffee Capsules
- Bluetooth-controlled speaker in shower head
- Bluetooth-controlled toilet, bidet with speakers and "diary"
- Portable combo shower & light
- Laser pizza cutter
- Meat scents from cellphone
- More Wrongest Products from Skymall